TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Daily Needs!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Daily needs’ Website, located at https://www.dailyneedsshop.in/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Daily Needs if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
As part of the registration process on the Site, IRCPL may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
Account & Registration Obligations
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing in "My Account".
You Agree and Confirm
That you will use the services provided by the Site, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
You authorise DAILY NEEDS to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully.
By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
If you have any questions about our TERMS AND CONDITIONS, please contact us:
ABy email: firstname.lastname@example.org